Monday, January 29, 2007

Week 5: Play Week - Thing 10, 11 & 12


Thing 10 = For the online image generator, I made a silly love poem and printed it out but could not figure out how to save it. I will try again later in the next post.

Thing 11 = Explore any site from the Web 2.0 awards list, play with it and write a blog post about your findings. I checked out a few sites but really like propsmart.com. This is a realestate site where you can get listings of homes for sale and it shows you a detailed map of where they are located as well as pictures of some of these homes. And with last.fm you can create your own music library of your favorites have instant recommendations of similar artists.

Thing 12 = I created 2 searchrolls on ROLLYO, Haircuts & Styles and My Haircuts & Styles. This is a cool way to search for the stuff I want instead of just random searching. It is always hard to find a picture at the last minute to give to my hair stylist. This way I can have quick pics at my fingertips and I found a site where you can download a picture to see different hair styles actually superimposed over your own photograph. Now I know what I would look like with a mohawk. Ha!

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

You had a much better experience with Rollyo than I did, it seems. Why not edit your post and add a link to the site you referenced "where you can download a picture to see different hair styles actually superimposed over your own photograph." That sounds useful.

Thanks.

amhp said...

Yes, I'm interested in trying out that site myself!