Saturday, January 13, 2007

Week 1: Introduction - Thing 1 & Thing 2


Thing 1 = I am going back and responding to each specific thing we need to do. So I have read about blogging and this program and I am happy to be given the chance to learn this stuff. This was a little hard to get used to at first but now it is making more sense.

Thing 2 = I really enjoyed the lifelong learning powerpoint presentation. I would have to say that the easiest habit of a highly successful lifelong learner for me is habit #2: accepting responsibility for your own learning. I have always enjoyed learning new things. The hardest habit for me is habit#5: Create your own learning toolbox. I usually acquire a learning toolbox through work and school. But now I am working on expanding that toolbox. I have many new electronic toys that I have no idea how to use. I will have to make time to play with them in order to become more technologically savvy!

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Love the blog title and obvious reference. Your photo is just fab. Help us out by titling your blog entries with the week and exercise number, you know, Week 2, #3. Thanks!

rosebud said...

ok!